Provides technical assistance and support to computer end users for Windows computer users. This includes broad Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe.
Job Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
1. Set up and troubleshoot software for users, training on the use of specific software, for clients of software company.
2. Responds to inquiries regarding system operations and diagnoses software problems.
4. Instructs users in use of software.
5. Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager and / or users.
6. Will occasionally read how to manuals, or webpages to determine system needs or enhancements, or ways to assist clients.
7. Maintains regular and reliable attendance, may also work from home occasionally.
8. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
9. Other duties / responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the manager’s discretion.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to choose any format you deem fit for your application, like video, writing, PowerPoint or any form that portraits you in the best way. We’re looking forward to your application.