Epona Legal Newsflash – November update
Epona would like to wish you a warm Seasons Greetings as we enter into the final stretch of what will be remembered as one of the toughest years for many people. In this newsletter we are proud to inform you of two new clients that have been working with us since 2019.
We are also excited to share that we surpassed our sales goals for the year, added to our staff, and expanded our capabilities and offerings. This could not have been done without you, our loyal clients. Take a moment to read an affirmation of your excellent decision to invest more heavily in Microsoft 365 as described by both Keith Vallely and Marcel Lang in this issue. And once again, thank you for making Epona the fastest growing DMS solution in North America.
This newsletter covers the following issues:
- Webinar: How to use Microsoft 365 as a legal DMS with Epona;
- Law firms and corporate legal departments are rushing to Microsoft 365 – what are the next steps?;
- Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP chooses Microsoft Office 365 and Epona’s Matter Center and DMSforLegal for their document management solution;
- Law Society of Alberta selects Epona for efficient document management;
- 3 trends in technology for legal departments.
You can read the entire newsletter here.