Epona Legal Newsflash – Take the next step
Epona USA is proud to announce in this Newsflash, new integrations for your DMS on Microsoft 365, new clients who went into production in 2020, and a new solution for adding a Document ID to your document footers (that include the document version).
Also, if you are interested in sharing the benefits of the Epona Solution set with colleagues or industry associates, please click the links in this news flash and download two great documents for your reading and sharing, at the bottom of the Newsflash. The first document discusses the many reasons firms are moving to Microsoft 365. The second document is why firms are choosing Epona as their solution provider to assist with Microsoft 365.
This newsletter covers the following issues:
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles in production with Epona and LegalServer.net;
- DJK Counsel chooses Epona DMS integrated with Microsoft Dynamics;
- National firm Gravis Law in production with Microsoft 365 DMS using Epona tools;
- Whitepaper: Rush to the cloud;
- dStyle Doc ID for Sharepoint DMS solutions;
- Whitepaper: Making Microsoft 365 your DMS.
You can read the entire newsletter here.