To create a new appointment users can either click the button New Appointment or double click on an empty space within their calendar.
Within the appointment creation dialogue box users have a variety of options to choose from to setup their appointment.
- Title: give a title to the appointment which will appear in the calendar viewing pane.
- Description: add a description to the appointment
- Location: choose a location connected to the appointment
- Show as: how the appointment will show up in a user’s shared calendar.
- Skype Meeting: transforms the appointment into a Skype Meeting invitation. A link to the meeting is automatically added to the description, as well options to add required and optional attendees to the meeting.
- Categorize: add a color label to the appointment which will show up in a user’s calendar.