- Open your Outlook mobile app for Android.
- Tap your account icon image in the upper left corner.
- Tap the Settings Gear in the lower left corner.
- In the Settings window, scroll down and tap Add-ins.
- In the Add-ins window, tap the + icon next to DMSforLegal to enable the application. You will see a blue box with a check mark once it is enabled.
*NOTE: The application may already be enabled. If it already shows the blue box with the check mark, you can skip this step.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner to go back to your inbox.