- Document authors set document permissions
- Matter owners set matter permissions
- Group owners have full control
- Group members have contributor rights
- Group permissions are set by the SharePoint Administrator and/or authorized SharePoint Users or Group Owners.
Set Open Permissions
- Right click on matter
- Select Permissions
- A new dialogue box will open, a search bar will allow you to search for a User or Group. This occurs because the documents will inherit permissions from its parent.
- Click OK