Users can download content from the SharePoint server/site and synchronize the content with a local machine (desktop or laptop they are using).
- Select the Matter from the DMSforLegal tree.
- Right click on the Matter and select Make available offline with OneDrive for Business.
*Note: Changes made to the content added to OneDrive for Business automatically synchronize with the SharePoint server.
To start the OneDrive synchronization from the Intranet, users proceed with the following steps:
- Open the matter that needs to be available for Offline usage.
- Click Sync and allow your Browser to open OneDrive.
- The OneDrive client on the user’s PC will now create a new folder for the synchronized matter and all folders and files within the matter will be available for offline usage.
To cancel the offline synchronization with OneDrive, users have to proceed with the following steps:
- Right click on the folder you want to cancel the synchronization for and click on Settings.
- Choose Stop Sync for the matter the synchronization needs to be cancelled for.
- The offline synchronization with OneDrive is now cancelled.