Epona Legal Newsflash – Next level teamwork
The end of 2021 is upon us, or perhaps it sounds more optimistic to say…as we approach the start of 2022, depending on your perspective, 2021 was a good year for Epona. I do like to look back a little, since 2021 has been an amazing year for us at Epona. We've welcomed a lot of new colleagues both in the US and in Europe. Epona introduced new, powerful solutions like DMSforTeams. DMSforTeams allows for a whole new way to access your files and collaborate in the environment that suits collaboration for how most users are now working: Microsoft Teams. It is a great innovation that makes me very proud. 2022 is going to be an even better year than each of our prior years.
On behalf of the entire Epona Team, I'd like to wish you an amazing 2022.
Bart van Wanroij
Managing Director Epona Legal
In this newsletter:
- Epona software not affected by Log4j 2 vulnerability
- Join us at CLOC this May
- Woods | Aitken LLP chooses Microsoft 365 and Epona DMS on SharePoint
- DMSforTeams is live!
- Collaboration on matters is teamwork
- Product update DMSforLegal, DMSforLegal365, Mobile DMSforLegal Q4 2021
- From the lab: Organizing files in a 3d environment using AI
- New partnership: Netsmart and Epona Partner to deliver Epona DMSforLegal