DMSforLegal integrates with your Microsoft Office 365 products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
Users can open all their saved Office 365 files from the DMSforLegal and save Office 365 files to DMSforLegal from within the Office 365 software.
Open an Office File from DMSforLegal
- Open Office 365 application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and choose
- Scroll down the list of places to open your document from, and at the bottom of the other locations section, select DMSforLegal.
- Click the DMSforLegal button on the right side to open a dialogue box to select an Office File.
- Within the dialogue box you can search within the DMSforLegal tree (1), or add the required search parameters (2).
- Click OK
Open Office File from Local File System
- Open Office application and choose Open.
- Scroll down to the last section called Other Locations and click on This PC.
- Click on the title of the current folder to open the File Open dialogue box which will display the user’s local document library.
- Select the document you want to Open.